• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any ATX or mATX cases that have 2x or 3x 200mm bottom fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

radmax03

I've seen the p180 mini case, and while the actual top fan is relatively quiet, high rpm are required for gpu/motherboard/cpu. With hot components, I think airflow from the bottom up is better for a quieter system.

Ideally I'd like airflow to be something like 2x NZXT 200mm case fans blowing up with very low rpm fans for mobo/northbridge, gpu, and cpu (possibly a corsair H100 for cpu). System will probably be along the lines of i7-2600 with slight overclock, and GTX580 or Radeon6970 level gpu (mostly depends on what has the quietest cooling available). Any suggestions? I'd prefer avoiding a custom made case.

I have had the same thoughts as you and have not found any that blow 200mm form the bottom....
I decided on the HAF X as it has up to 3 200mm fans and 230 mm from the from....Note also that the HAF X has one of the 200mm side blowing on the GPU's and a 120 mm blowing on the GPU from the front as well.....

Seema it will do what the names states High Air Flow.... I too plan on putting a H100 Top mount and have seen that there is enough room on a build ( You tube) that he placed push / pull on the rad inside the case and left the 2 200mm on top in place... Not sure how it worked for him but that is what i am going to try and go form there.

my case should be in tomorrow and additional fans by the weekend, i will put it togather then....Ill let you know....

I have the haf922 (haf 932 lil brother and hafx really lil brother :p) and it has a 230mm on the top blowing down, room for 1x 120 on the bottom blowing up as well as either a 200mm from the side or 2x 120s from the side (i use 2x scythe sflexs on the side) as well as a 200mm intake on the front.. with the top/front fan at 100% and the sides running at about 5v (fan controller) as well as my noctura d14@ 100% i barely hear fan noise sitting within 3 ft of the case. I do hear it,but if you have a game running.. you don't hear it at all :p

Back