• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any good fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrustyButt

123 West Awesome Ave. Blueberry, Pancakes
hey guys I'm ordering the HAF 912 VERY soon, so please respond quickly. I'm going to buy a 200 MM for front intake..Any ideas what fans to put on the side and on the top? I want high CFM (obviously) and low noise since the case will be put on my desk.

Thanks cigar and Kraver, I decided to go with the HAF 922 since I like the look on the 922 a bit more, and comes with 1 120MM fan, and 2 200MM fans, I have 3 120MM fans extra from this case, so I will be able to MAX OUT all fan slot in my case :D

Don't belive the specs that manufacturers tell you. They can be lying. Most of the times, they're.

For cases, I always recommend genuine Yate Loons medium (air cooling) or low (water cooling).

Good to know :) Do you have the 200MM fan on the side panel or no? If so, does it make a big difference, and does it make a difference if you have a bottom intake/exhaust?

Moved the 200mm to the side and slowed the RPM to barely noticeable noise level. I found at stock the 200mm was a little to noisy for me so that's why I reduce it's speed using a fan controller. In place of the 200mm, I put two Gentle Typhoons for top venting.

Back