• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any1 got line on Radeon 8500 in Wstrn Canada (BC) 4 deal on preorder like dell.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Any1 got line on Radeon 8500 in Wstrn Canada (BC) 4 deal on preorder like dell.com?

Any ideas my Canadian brothers on a deal on the 8500.

Cisco Kid:D

Re: Sorry

Dunga Bee said:
Move to the US...LOL :D

Sorry, you threw that softball up there and I couldn't help it.

Good one !! But why would I want to move to the USA?? hahahaha go9 Canucks go but ya got me!!!:D

Cisco Kid

ATi will most likely be filling Canadian suppliers today and rest of week untill they get around to the International shipping.
----------->:D Proud Canadian:D <----------------

...........one more thing, this is also why Dell will be shipping so late in the month. *yet another grin spreads*:D

you would not believe the GREATNESSS of this card! It will blow Geforce 3's out of the water in doom4 :p

They are selling the Radeon 8500 at a-power (located in Richmond and Burnaby in BC) for $389 CDN. I'm kinda ****ed off @ myself 4 buying my Radeon 64MB DDR w/ VIVO a few months back now, especially since they are selling the new Radeon 7500 64Mb DDR vid cards for $6 LESS than i paid for mine:(

Back