• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody else having probs with E22 website?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Asperatis

Registered
I guess this is the place to post this so here goes:

I'm wondering if anybody else is experiencing trouble with E22 who's ordered with them over the past two months? Thing is I ordered a whole bunch of cable combs from their website for an upcoming build on january 8th, but haven't received them yet. It's been two months now so I am wondering how this can be possible.. When reviewing my order on their website it says it's been dispatched. Never received a tracking number of some sort or any shipping confirmation email, don't know if they usually send one.

Yesterday I decided to send them an email with this question, but I got a reply back from my mail client telling me the email 'is being delayed, no need to resend your mail' ?..

Anybody else over here who's ordered with them directly in 2015? Have you ran into any trouble or did everything go as it is supposed to go? I'm just hoping my package didn't go limbo :/

Asper

Back