• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody seen a review for the ASUS My Cinema 9400 card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that card looks similar to the AverTV Dual Tuner PCI-E 1x card that I'm using, though the Asus card is a little smaller with what looks to be a few less chips

curious how the two cards compare, my card has beta drivers that allow me to watch Clear QAM channels under Vista MCE, which no other TVTCard can do at the moment due to them not having the drivers to support it

I just got mine today, i'll post my thoughts on it after i give it a try tonight. First impressions, just looking at the kit, i am very impressed.

I tried a haupauge! mytv 1600 and the remote was nothing compared to the one that comes with the Asus. To me it looks like the best MCE remote that comes with any TV tuner.

The asus also come with alot more extra swag that the Haupauge did... looking forward to trying it out!

Back