• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have hookups with Asus? I need I/O Shield for Asus Crosshair Formula IV

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AudiMan

They don't have them listed on their Online Store, nor can I find them on e-bay, and I even called their support line with no luck. Just gotta know the right people I guess, since I'm sure they have plenty of them available. I'm building a system for a client, and I don't want to make myself look bad by doing a poor job. Thanks.

your best luck is probably going to be the WTB/WTS sections, or ebay. often times you can find I/O plates on ebay. just looked for you, currently there are none for the formula iv. keep your eyes open.

Try emailing different people that may be listed on their site. I have had better success in the past with all kinds customer service by personally emailing someone than calling the line. I have no idea if it will help but it can't hurt.

See, the problem is that Asus hasn't even released them for sale yet because the board is too new. They do have the CHF III I/O's available, but I'll keep my eyes open on e-bay. Thanks guys.

Back