• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aorus 2080 waterforce wb led connector

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xxNAPxx

Hello guys I'm attempting to repaste my gpu and I disconnected the led from the gpu when I realized tgere were 2 connectors and now I don't know which one it was into, lol any idea? IMG_20210309_141539.jpg IMG_20210309_140750.jpg

Good question.. I don't know offhand. This one you may want to reach out to Giga and see as I'm not sure you'll run into someone with that card in a timely manner.

That said, I don't think it matters, but don't quote me.

Please let us know the resolution. :)

If they're both for LED it shouldn't matter. If one is for the fans then it will

Well it comes from fabric with a waterblock with leds, I assume it is a standard pcb though, shared between this and the fans version by the way, but I have no idea where to find the pcb instructions. I assume the card will not explode, at worst I'm gonna switch the connectors over

I found it, lol you cannot believe how.

I had this picture on my phone of the header connected previously.

By the way using my intuition I was right and I put it on the right one anyway hahahha IMG_20210222_192621(1).jpg

If you don't mind maybe repost a pic with the right one circled. For future reference and to help others.

Back