• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquacomputer 6XT compatible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niflxeim

Hi guys,

Recently I started to build my workstation. And right now I run into the next issue:
1. Firstly, I can't find any info about compatibility Aquacomputer 6 XT with Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR-22 D5 pump. Can I connect this model? As far as I understand the major criteria in this case - that this D5 pump. But I can't find any info about PWM specs for this pump.

2. Secondly, I plan to install 2 calitemp, 2 high flow, and 2 pressure sensors (Delta 1000). Hence, I need to clarify next moment: do I need to install aquabus X4, or I can plug these sensors directly into Aquacomputer?

Hi guys,

Recently I started to build my workstation. And right now I run into the next issue:
1. Firstly, I can't find any info about compatibility Aquacomputer 6 XT with Thermaltake Pacific DIY LCS PR-22 D5 pump. Can I connect this model? As far as I understand the major criteria in this case - that this D5 pump. But I can't find any info about PWM specs for this pump.

2. Secondly, I plan to install 2 calitemp, 2 high flow, and 2 pressure sensors (Delta 1000). Hence, I need to clarify next moment: do I need to install aquabus X4, or I can plug these sensors directly into Aquacomputer?

Finally, do i understand correct that scheme of action looks like:
- I can buy Aquacomputer 6XT, but i can't connect my Thermaltake pumps.
But i can connect 2 calitemp, 2 pressure, 2 flow sensors with aquabus X4.

Right now I'm trying to assess how it critical - not connecting the pumps to 6 XT. Is there any chance that I can find another aquacomputer who can work with Thermaltake pumps (but not Thermaltake aquacomputer) and which will be able to work with temp/pressure/fill sensors?

Finally, do i understand correct that scheme of action looks like:
- I can buy Aquacomputer 6XT, but i can't connect my Thermaltake pumps.
But i can connect 2 calitemp, 2 pressure, 2 flow sensors with aquabus X4.

Right now I'm trying to assess how it critical - not connecting the pumps to 6 XT. Is there any chance that I can find another aquacomputer who can work with Thermaltake pumps (but not Thermaltake aquacomputer) and which will be able to work with temp/pressure/fill sensors?

I believe I saw this exact post, possibly from you in another forums.

What you just said is correct.

If you already have the TT D5 pump, you can try and see if it works in PWM on the AQ6 otherwise, I would just sell it and wait for the newer pumps in the near future is probably your best bet or at least what I would do.

The AQ6 XT is a amazing piece of hardware. Should last a long time as its German engineering at play. I enjoy having one myself as it has many capabilities, including being able to see your temps and the loops health far away on your smart phone for example.

Great piece of hardware all around. :thup:

Back