• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquaero 5 LT questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JeremyCT

These are questions I couldn't find via my searched. Perhaps other people's Google-fu is stronger, or they know the answers.

I've been desiring a device that could connect to a USB port and can control multiple fans via software for quite some time. Searching last night I stumbled upon the Aquaero 5 series of products from Aqua Computer in Germany. Specifically, I'm looking at the Aquaero 5 LT. Just the board, no faceplate.

First question, is Sidewinder the only company that sells Aqua products to the US market? Their price seems a little steep, but I suppose the US$ to Euro exchange rate isn't terribly favorable at present.

Does anybody know if Speedfan can control fans via this controller? That's not necessary, but it sure would be nice.

Are there any other products available with similar capabilities? I'm concerned mostly with the software fan control, I'm as concerned with the water cooling options at present. Geez though, if that was available 4 years ago, I would've snapped it up ...

Back