• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquaero 6 PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zgiera

Registered
Hi there,
I'm gonna to buy AQUAERO 6 PRO but before this...
I need to know is this able to connect two waterloops with 2 tubometers, 2 flow sensors.
as far as I know it is able to connect 2 pumps but I need to to connect it two separately waterloops with tubometer and flow sensor every each waterloop.

I hope there is someone who can explain me is ther eany chance to do that, or is any other option to make two separately waterloops to connect AQUAERO 6 PRO.
I have no such a big experience with building watercoolings and I can't find answers on internet.
Thanks for reply

I only have the Aquaero LT5, but the idea is the same.

The PCB has connections.

If you hook up 2 flow sensors, well then you need to tell the software, which sensor is measuring what. Basically, if you dont run out of sensor connections, then you can do as you wish!

You need to be patient with learning how this hardware/software works, once you get, you will love it!

I suggest OpenHardware monitor as your software to measure temps from motherboard and GPU's. Works like a charm with the Aquaero software to setup the temp sensors.

Thank you for your reply to my question.
that is great that I can hook up 2 flow sensors and tubemeters as well.
also would you tell me is this can be display on panel control as 2 different tubometers or 2 flow sensors (for example 1 tubometer for graphic cards waterloop and another for CPU, motherboards, etc. waterloops?)
thanks

I dont know how the LCD setup works. But I would assume you can.

What youhave to remember to think about, is that its all blank settings.

When you hook up a temp sensor to lets say, Sensor connector 3, then you have to go into the software, and tell the software, that the signal coming into Sensor connector 3 is the Flow sensor, or the temp sensor.

Personally, i only use 2 temps sensors.
1 for water temp, which all my fans adjust after, and then i have case temp sensor. Thats all i use. The rest is from the motherboard and the fans.

Once you get your Aquaero, you will learn a lot more. Such a great fancontroller. It cost a lot, but i love mine, and its only the LT5, which is no display, very basic.

Back