• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are ECS mobos good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Please don't make additional threads when you already got answers to your question in your other thread.

I just answered that in your other thread. I can't seem to get the external links to work ATM but don't cheap out on your Motherboard or you might just regret it. That's the foundation of your whole system and for the extra $20 the Gigabyte Z97X-GAMING 3 fits your scheme.

I've heard mixed reviews, but i wouldn't rely on one for your main rig - if my kids were building something to play with- sure.

Garbage.

Never go cheap on motherboards or power supplies. I don't know how many times I have seen semi expensive parts mixed with cheap motherboards and especially power supplies. The PSU can take everything out during power spikes. Who would spend 400+ on a video card and 50.00 on a PSU? Unknowlegable people.

Last edited:
Back