• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASRock X299 OC Formula Motherboard Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today we had a chance to look at another X299 offering, this time from ASRock with its X299 OC Formula. The OC Formula is more of the sports coupe of motherboards with a focus on overclocking and going fast as opposed to gaming or even workstation use. We put the monster i9-9980XE 18c/36t CPU on the board and push it as far as our cooling will take us along with going over the specifications and features.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking the time. Nice write up

Looks like a sweet board, If I was still competing this would be a must have :thup:

Nice to see some boards made for the hardcore overclocker, specifically. Lots of potential in that board. Thanks for the detailed and well written review. That i9-9980XE is a beast!

wonder if we will ever see a OC Formula nick shi version for AMD's upcoming cpu

This board is a memory OC beast when paired with a Kaby Lake-X CPU. Clocks A1 and A2 DIMMs equally well.

Back