• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus announces AMD ARESII (dual 7970 one PCB)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, 1500 bucks for what you can get for 700ish with 2 cards.
No, you can not get two overclocked GPUs on the same PCB with an AIO watercooler with a two-slot footprint for "700ish."
It is indeed a niche, premium product for a select few, but it is well worth its price.

No, you can not get two overclocked GPUs on the same PCB with an AIO watercooler with a two-slot footprint for "700ish."
It is indeed a niche, premium product for a select few, but it is well worth its price.

I dunno man, if i was going to throw 1500 at something crazy it'd likely be better spent on more SSD drives for another raid 10 setup.

I dunno man, if i was going to throw 1500 at something crazy it'd likely be better spent on more SSD drives for another raid 10 setup.

How the hell do you compare a GPU with SSD's...?

We can agree the price may be high, but its a collectors item, theres only 1000.

If you have 2, you got a mean *** system, and too much money!:attn:

How the hell do you compare a GPU with SSD's...?

We can agree the price may be high, but its a collectors item, theres only 1000.

If you have 2, you got a mean *** system, and too much money!:attn:

there's not such a thing as too much money :)
http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2011/10/a-cultural-experiment.html
"There are some things that having an income of $5M/year, or even $5Bn/year, can't buy you."

I'm into Formula one cars, not because I want to buy one, but because i like the research they do in car simulations that sometimes get implemented into mainstream.

Back