• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS M5A97 post issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aquaman78

For some reason, my Asus M5A97 motherboard has started to do a 'double-POST'. That is to say, it will show the ASUS logo screen twice at startup. This started last week and has not done it prior, during the month that I've had it. Anyone else experience this or know why? Nothing else seems to be wrong so I'm not sure whether to overlook it or try to find a remedy.:shrug:

You say this in signature >> AMD Phenom II X4 955BE @ 3800 (19x200) >> So how can you say >> so I'm not sure whether to overlook it or try to find a remedy >> It is already 600Mhz overclocked.

You might need to raise the Vcore and or check to see that the ram is set manually to the correct settings by ram maker for timings and voltage.

You say this in signature >> AMD Phenom II X4 955BE @ 3800 (19x200) >> So how can you say >> so I'm not sure whether to overlook it or try to find a remedy >> It is already 600Mhz overclocked.

You might need to raise the Vcore and or check to see that the ram is set manually to the correct settings by ram maker for timings and voltage.

No, I said overlook, not overclock.... But anyway, I flashed the latest beta BIOS and the problem went away.

Back