• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 SATA ports and RAID10?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes i have windows 8 and thank you very much for your reply! that was all i needed to know and more. after that blog i will be doing an os raid but just need to google for the specific directions on how to do the raid 10. thanks a bunch. :D

yes i have windows 8 and thank you very much for your reply! that was all i needed to know and more. after that blog i will be doing an os raid but just need to google for the specific directions on how to do the raid 10. thanks a bunch. :D

Well they don't call it RAID 10 in Windows for some bone-headed reason. You want to be searching for "Storage Spaces" and you want to create (if you have four disks) a two-way mirror with two columns. The "two columns" means it's striped across two disks, and the "two-way mirror" means that those disks are themselves mirrored: 2x2 = 4. RAID 10 in all but name. :)

Back