• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P4S800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Or this one
Does this help? The multiplier is locked btw. :drool:

Attachments

• cpu-z.JPG
    cpu-z.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
I have been realy worried about the PCI/AGP lock on this board. Asus states on it's site that the board has a lock. I have never found any switch in the BIOS that activates it. The CPU external freq setting displays a listbox with FSB/PCI freqs i.e. 133/33 134/33 135/33 136/34 137/34 etc etc. There is an option in the chipset settings that selects between synchronous and asynchronous chipset clock mode. Is that what that is?

i have never found the agp pci lock on this board anywhere. is it just locked from the factory and cant be changed.

That sounds like music to me dude. Thanks! I have seen people post screenshote of sisandra showing actual pci and agp speeds.. Does anybody know if this can be done with sandra 2004, the free version?

Also, I do seem to have some Vcore voltage instabilty, under load 1.50 1.52 and idle 1.58... in the Bios Vcore is set to 1.56 at FSB 157 (3.3 GHz).. system stable, including prime 95 for two hours... Man I can't wait to get my KHX3700..

I am still not convinced about the AGP/PCI lock on this board. Is there anybody that knows more about this? :burn:

Back