• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi Crossfire in Software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gkcooper

First time poster here. I purchased an Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi for its OC capabilities along with a G0 X3210 Kentsfield, 4GB DDR2. I have not OC'd it yet.

I am having trouble getting my two Sapphire HD 3650 cards to run in Crossfire. They are, according to ATI's website, capable of running without interlink cables. They do not, in fact, even have the ports for the CF cable. Also, this motherboard is listed on ATI's compatibility chart. I never see the "Crossfire" option in CCC, and I have the latest drivers and BIOS. I have enabled CGI in the BIOS, but is there something else I must do? ATI help is utterly pointless, but I did give it a shot and after a lengthly email exchange they finally said that the intel 965 doesn't support software Crossfire!. What a crock!

Is there some magic BIOS settings needed? Do I have a bad Mobo?

Any help will be appreciated.

GKC

Back