• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus p8z77 WiFi so slow???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matt2950

hi, i have a asus p8z77 v pro mobo and im using the built in wifi but im only getting 72.2mbps with my other wireless card i got 216mbps any1 know why? is there a setting i need to change or something?

signal strength is excellent and my router is set to 300mbps so duno whats wrong

its still slow when i turn it off, i use ai suite for a few things (fan expert, sensor ect) so would like to keep it. might just put my old wireless card back in

You won't find out if Ai Suite is the cause of the issue without uninstalling it. You can always re-install it later if need be.

Same issue with mine. And it doesn't get any faster when I disable WiFi and plug it into the router.
Very frustrating when trying to stream music while surfing youtube. Yet my 10 year old machine next to it goes like lightning.

Back