• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Rampage Extreme released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just got a update from MBP.com

Looks like Asus is finally handing out allocation on these and they will begin shipping out tomorrow. We don't have our cost yet, so as soon as we do, we will post it online. MSRP is $399, so I am not sure how much we will get off that, nor how many pieces we will be getting. But I wanted to send you an update.

Last edited:
Link works fine for me...I am using IE though...

Copy and paste the link to the address bar...or just go to www.motherboardpro.com and put rampage extreme for the search...

Only 2 left there now :(

Very nice board if you're staying with C2D processors.

I can't wait to see what Asus cooks up for the new i7 (Nehalem)

$419.99 LOL. Some less-than-popular places have had it listed for ~$385 for a couple of days. Thumbs down for 20% "dealer mark up" just cuz :(

Out of stock @ MBP HAHA. What did they get allocated, 2? :D

$419.99 LOL. Some less-than-popular places have had it listed for ~$385 for a couple of days. Thumbs down for 20% "dealer mark up" just cuz :(

Out of stock @ MBP HAHA. What did they get allocated, 2? :D

Thats interesting since Asus is selling the boards for 399.99 to the retailers...

And that was what was left by the time I got it posted...they had more then 2 ;)...

I thought $399 was MSRP? I find it more interesting that they are selling it to retailers (or at least MBP) for that ;)

I have no clue about this place, but it's been listed for days and supposedly they've been able to ship since yesterday.

I thought $399 was MSRP? I find it more interesting that they are selling it to retailers (or at least MBP) for that ;)

I have no clue about this place, but it's been listed for days and supposedly they've been able to ship since yesterday.

My bad...that was MSRP...thanks for the link (maybe...just checked reseller rating...seems like they dont have any info on that company at all)...

I am getting kind of BIAS towards MBP.com...just for the simple fact of there customer service...I have yet to deal with a company that has customer support like they do...worth the extra 20.00 or so incase anything does go wrong for me at least :)...

Ross...watch out...I am slowly inching my way back into the game again :D

My bad...that was MSRP...thanks for the link (maybe...just checked reseller rating...seems like they dont have any info on that company at all)...

I am getting kind of BIAS towards MBP.com...just for the simple fact of there customer service...I have yet to deal with a company that has customer support like they do...worth the extra 20.00 or so incase anything does go wrong for me at least :)...

Ross...watch out...I am slowly inching my way back into the game again :D
Yeah, like I said, I have no clue about that place, just the price seemed night and day with MBP, so I linked for proof that I've seen it way cheaper ;) $20 or so extra maybe, $40 or so, I might risk it :beer:

I've never bought anything from MBP, but I know some people think their service (re: RMA/return) leaves a little to be desired. That was a while ago though, so maybe they've stepped it up since.

Get back in the game faster and head over to the Benchmark section...especially if you pick up one of the RE's :D Regardless of retail price variations, it's sure to be one of the best C2D boards released :thup:

Yeah, like I said, I have no clue about that place, just the price seemed night and day with MBP, so I linked for proof that I've seen it way cheaper ;) $20 or so extra maybe, $40 or so, I might risk it :beer:

I've never bought anything from MBP, but I know some people think their service (re: RMA/return) leaves a little to be desired. That was a while ago though, so maybe they've stepped it up since.

Get back in the game faster and head over to the Benchmark section...especially if you pick up one of the RE's :D Regardless of retail price variations, it's sure to be one of the best C2D boards released :thup:

That was probably when some other people ran it...I havent had one issue with them at all...Collin delt with them also...they even had DFI ship directly to him instead of to GA. then back to cali...he was able to get it overnight since DFI is so close to him...

And that was my plan...my tech station should be here by friday at the latest...got the Seventeam 1000k PSU from OK Wolf today...now all I am missing is the extreme and a 8600 and another X2...not much :beer:

I just ordered a Rampage Extreme from 3qstore.com. I got mine for a great price considering how new it is. It cost me $384.99. It’s the best price I’ve seen yet. I did notice that right after I ordered mine that the price went back up to $399.99. Anyway, I called them back to find out if my mobo would be shipped out today and they told me that it would be on its way to me sometime today. I have never done any business with 3qstore.com before so I hope everything turns out all right.

Slikk

Just to keep you posted, I received my "your order has shipped" email today with my tracking number and all and according to UPS I should have my new Rampage Extreme by the 19th.

Back