• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus rog zephyrus not turning on

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steveokinevo

Hey guys

Got a laptop I can't figure out why it's not turning on. Caps lock stays on with the power adapter connected. I tried looking up what that means but couldn't find anything specific. Only found cases of blinking lights. Model # is GA502D

All I have tried is holding power button, which makes the caps lock light turn off after about 10 secs, then comes back on after releasing. All help is appreciated!

Can you run that thing off AC with the battery removed? If so, try that. (but it's a shot in the dark, note)

Does it work with only the battery?

:shrug::chair:

Do you think it's booted but not producing a signal to the monitor? Can you hook up a monitor to one of the video outputs and get something?

Unfortunately no. No other lights are coming on and there's no noises happening when trying to turn on. Just dead, with a solid caps lock light.

Back