• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ati Catalyst 8.10 OFFICIAL - With FAN control!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ooooh. I can't wait to try these out. TYVM!

May need to see if I can up my max OC.

I assume the fan controls are for each card in crossfire?

I have some issues with artifacts in a couple of games as well on an X2, not very severe or often, but annoying. Is 8.8 the best driver to "downgrade" too, or should I try the 8.9s? Fan speed isn't an issue, the card is on water.

I didn't try the 8.9's, yet.
Maybe this weekend. But I do know the 8.10's, for me, didn't perform.

WTF? Man I cannot get this to install. I had CCC 8.8, the software install deleted it, but I get the following error code during 8.10 installation:
Application Install: install package failure!

Doesn't give me a lot of info to work with.

re-download it

use driver cleaner as well to make sure it got everything

they installed fine for me, once after uninstalling the 8.9's and again after a fresh format

I dunno man. Did that, and it says its installed correctly. But its nowhere to be found on my system. WHy does everything with Vista have to be a pain?

EDIT:
Never mind. It was some kind of registry problem. Fixed it and downloaded...but no fan control with my 3870 and the screen keeps flickering. Bummer.

Last edited:
Back