• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Atom 330 PPD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not much that is for sure.... i run atom 330 for Rosie but looks like something happen back in austin. was giving a PPD around 350-400 but you should look at PPD for a banis cpu at 1.6ghz, then double that score. it is about what you would get since the 1.6ghz atom is equal to a 1.4ghz banis.

then you would want to look at the PPD for a 9400M gpu. as that is going to be way more powerfull for F@H then atom will ever be.

I was thinking PPD\consumption (kw/h) as compared to other CPU's in WCG the F@H on the GPU is a welcome bonus.

I was looking at something like this: 4 Motherboard-cpu, 1gig ram each (single channel), 8 gig USB flash drive for OS and software (XP or Linux) and that is it.

So in 24/7 use will I be able to fold for less per hour and still keep a decent PPD in F@H and WCG?

I was thinking PPD\consumption (kw/h) as compared to other CPU's in WCG the F@H on the GPU is a welcome bonus.

I was looking at something like this: 4 Motherboard-cpu, 1gig ram each (single channel), 8 gig USB flash drive for OS and software (XP or Linux) and that is it.

So in 24/7 use will I be able to fold for less per hour and still keep a decent PPD in F@H and WCG?

IMO no, your better off builing a 45nm quad cpu/gpu setup...

Back