• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATX case with USB 3.0 and Type -c ports?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeatM1ser2k4

Ive been searching for a tempered glass RGB case with USB 2.0, 3.0 and type-c ports on the front of the case. I have found a few, and Im reaching out to you guys to see which ones you recommend? I'm trying to keep it under $150.

So far I've found:

MUSETEX Phantom Black ATX Mid-Tower Desktop Computer Gaming Case

Corsair Obsidian 500D

IN WIN 303C BLACK Black SECC / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

SilverStone Primera Series PM02 SST-PM02W-G White Steel Front Panel, Steel Body, Tempered Glass Window ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

IN WIN 805 RED Red Aluminum / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

SilverStone Primera Series PM02 SST-PM02B-G Black Steel Front Panel, Steel Body, Tempered Glass Window ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

It doesnt have to have 2.0 USB prots on the frsont,. but it does need USB3.0/3.1 and USB Type-C on the front. Are there any that you guys know of that I didnt link?

I have not been impressed with SilverStone's quality lately and personally would avoid them.

Phanteks and Corsair are very nice. I have no experience with In-Win or MUSETEX.

Back