• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AudioSurf: Who Bought It?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
playing mono is the best IMHO

thats my first video

Scissor Sisters - I Cant Decide (Season Finale Doctor Who Season 3)

:D Contains some explicit Lyrics

I prefer everything over mono. It doesn't feel as challenging as all of the other modes plus you can't make (good) combos. Really intense when you fill up all of the bars with red blocks :bday:

Good video. But don't forget to jump :)

This game is ridiculously addictive. Broke apart and bought it today (money I don't have, literally!).

I think it's great. I like games like this that keeps the reflexes active. But on a modern rig like mine, I see no reason to have performance problems as I do on enhanced mode and no anti-aliasing. Am I the only one? My mouse seems to have lots of latency, same with keyboard input as well when I need to move fast.

I think it's great. I like games like this that keeps the reflexes active. But on a modern rig like mine, I see no reason to have performance problems as I do on enhanced mode and no anti-aliasing. Am I the only one? My mouse seems to have lots of latency, same with keyboard input as well when I need to move fast.

My rig has absolutely no problems with enhanced + 8x AA... I can run 1600x1200 but keep it down to 1280x1024 for a better refresh rate.

Yeah I have seen threads about it on the forums, hopefully they will fix it soon. I don't have any problems with FPS and neither does my brother who has a similar system as you (Vista 64-bit, Q6600, 8800GTS). I don't know what causes it. Have you checked on the Steam forums and/or the audio-surf forums to see if they have any solutions yet?

just bought it after all the hype.. its truly a great way to listen to music and pass some time...
nowadays it seems most games require so much audio attention i cant listen to mp3s while playing its nice to relax and listen to some music while playing a game again.

btw i have no problems with 8xaa and the max graphic setting either... plays great

At this point in time most of the songs don't have that many scores on them, it should be interesting to see what the high scores are when the game has been out for longer. While at the moment Mono Scores can be pretty decent, I can see mono scores being dwarfed by pointman or vegas scores if people know what they are doing

Back