• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton 2800 HS for $20 ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nice drops there , my case has the same hole at the bottom , i took a saw blade and mae it lil bigger. i also have a 120mm fan up there. it nice to see the temps and good. have fun with it and take care

Thanks a lot for your help sir :)
couldn't have done this without u :)

you can hook up the CPU fan to a regulator thingy, to adjust its speed (be carefull that you dont make it to slow so it overheates the CPU)

done that sir... but i'm afraid to set it to low or medium speed :p

a: Why 27°C room temp? arent you dying?

why ?.... what's wrong with 27 ??? (I live outside US... maybe that temp is normal ???... what's the normal temp in US??)

b: For better airflow you can improve the wiring, get those cables out of the way of airflow...

That i cannot do :p tried that but it seems that the cables are not long enough to be cleared up... so they have to stay running around in my case hahahaha

one thing with th cables if you cant move them too much take some zip ties and try clean them alil , you should be able to clean them up alil mine are the same way. good luck with them

Back