• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They've stated several times they were going to pay special attention to the PC version too :attn:. Im really excited, idk if ill pre-order though, its a long way out.

Attachments

• ws_Battlefield_3_1920x1200.jpg
    ws_Battlefield_3_1920x1200.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 1,417
  • battlefield-3-hd-wallpaper-1.jpg
    battlefield-3-hd-wallpaper-1.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 1,280
  • Battlefield_3.jpg
    Battlefield_3.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 1,533
I want a laser tank PEW PEW PEW. I guess I could settle for a rail gun tank or maybe even an artillery piece. I know how about a mortar team.

I want this:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91808&stc=1&d=1298593682

Without the "Battlefield 3" and DICE and EA logos

[EDIT]

BF3_01.jpg

Thank you google.

Last edited:
pretty sure you coulda done that edit in ms paint ^^^

*edit* except for removing the BF3 logo of course

THIS is what you'd want to upgrade your PC for folks. I hope they continue the hit that was BF2 with this next title. Another game where teamwork is REQUIRED to win. CoD nerds can suck on it.

Does this look like it has a SP campaign or is it just the way they did the teaser?

I am looking forward to this game more than any in many years. BF2 was the most fun I ever had gaming. When you got with a group of people and play cooperatively, it was amazing.

I cannot wait for this. Truly something I would consider adding another GTX460 for.

Does this look like it has a SP campaign or is it just the way they did the teaser?

I am looking forward to this game more than any in many years. BF2 was the most fun I ever had gaming. When you got with a group of people and play cooperatively, it was amazing.

I cannot wait for this. Truly something I would consider adding another GTX460 for.

As far as I know it will include a full single player campaign, but lets be honest does anyone care? I honestly would not mind if they only released multiplayer that was super polished instead of a tacked on SP. But it will definitely be a nice addition.

Also stay tuned during GDC week for new information on the game!

Back