• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield Heroes Beta Test Sign-up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been playing it for a few days and it is growing on me. I takes some getting used to, but for a free game that runs on my old hardware, it isn't too bad in my opinion.

anyone have a spare key for my brother? he played it on my pc, i think it would be a good game for him since he's from consoles.

Yeah anyone who wants a key can get one at this point I think. My brother got one from the Computer and Video games website, they had 100,000 to give out. You just have to register and request a key.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=213727

The game is more of a pre-release than a beta because they aren't going to wipe the stats again, so your beta characters will carry over when the game actually launches.

This lost all the perks of a battlefield game. It's way to simplified. They could have at least added hit boxes for different hit points. I also feel like the classes were nothing but TF2 copy cats. What is with the cloak of the commando? Then his knife? No pistol either. Planes are fun. Also where is CTF?

Back