• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Bench Test] DFI Lanparty UT X48-T3RS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah my ram is old so no XMP profiles and works okay ...

Flashed to 6/9 beta bios and it has improved 7-7-7-x memory clocking :)

I managed to complete both single Super Pi 32M and dual Super Pi 32M via HyperPi gui wrapper app @934Mhz 7-7-7-18 1T at 2.15v again DRAM Default Skew model 3 helped stabilize my Micron D9 IC based 2x1GB OCZ PC3-14400 Platinum kit along with a slight adjustment for DIMM 4 Clock fine delay changing it from Current 462ps to 22 DEG 550ps with a Fine Delay Step Degree value of 25ps (22x25ps = 550ps) :)

373373.png

click image for larger screenshot

Super Pi 32M

Dual Super Pi 32M

Everest Ultimate Bandwidth

Original tests here.

For Micron D9 based use DDRAM Default skew model 3 on 6/9 beta and dimm 2+4 slots and 400/1600 and see :)

Looks good Eva :beer:

I was making good headway till I lost the BIOS, puts my efforts on hold till I get the board running again. OC recovery is not up to much on this board.

Hope you get it back up soon.. oc' failed recovery seems fine to me just use ezy reset thingy :)

Pushed a bit higher

@940Mhz 7-7-7-18 1T at 2.15v

@950Mhz 7-7-7-18 1T at 2.22v

Sucks you can't get it running Maxi. Any progress?

Nice results eva. Definitely interested in this board.. though the ever looming question.. get this, or Nehalem? Either way I seriously need an upgrade - my venice 3000+ is just not cutting it anymore! CPU celebrated its 3rd year bday a couple months ago.. getting old :(

Sucks you can't get it running Maxi. Any progress?

Nice results eva. Definitely interested in this board.. though the ever looming question.. get this, or Nehalem? Either way I seriously need an upgrade - my venice 3000+ is just not cutting it anymore! CPU celebrated its 3rd year bday a couple months ago.. getting old :(

Go visit Deanzo and borrow his LN2 pots. ;)

Go visit Deanzo and borrow his LN2 pots. ;)

Hah! He's only about 4hours drive from me too.. Heh, actually, just checked and with petrol prices here its almost better to fly to Chch and back =\

Waiting on a new BIOS chip, talked to DFI today and they said it had to come from Taiwan :screwy:

Hmm, odd. Guess it wont arrive for a couple of days, minimum :(

eva2000 said:
CPU Feature

The Core Multi-processing setting allows you to 'disable' half the cores on multi-core CPU's, this allows a higher overclock. Do not use this on a dual core CPU when running 3D tests.

By disabling the Core Multi-Processing setting, would it decrease the performance because you only using two cores or am I reading that wrong?

Just curious. I'm new to oc'ing.

I can't wait to see the results. Dfi has always impressed me, I have owned a couple. You will be pleased in the end, just hang in there!

Awcrap :(

Well, so much for the X48 for me then :-/

I don't want to scare anyone away from this board, but I am having terrible luck with it. Been tweaking it for hours and hours and finally managed to get 425x9 somewhat stable. And by somewhat, I mean forget about Prime95 or any of that. It'll pass an 8mb pi and that's about it. This thing either HATES quad cores, or I'm just an idiot. But I've followed everyone's instructions and cannot get any results to even post. This quad did 450x9 no sweat at all on my P35 board.

My DFI is going back.

-Collin-

I'm sticking with Dual. Unless there's a real need for me to go Quad, which there ain't. I might go P45 tho. Hope you get that mess straightened out. I definately feel your pain.

There is NO longer any link off DFI website. They are about 3 years beyond the time they quit making DFI consumer motherboards so there are really no way to see older board support on the latest DFI site that I can find. No LanParty link lower right of home page for DFI anymore.
http://www.dfi.com.tw/DFI-Lanparty/

Late 2013 method to get to DFI LanParty downloads.

Back