• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best AIO for R9 3950x ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crtiv Imagntion

HI all
I hope you are doing great :)

based on your experience how are both perform NZXT Kraken X72 and CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R RGB
and which is better and more reliable ?

if you have a different recommendation please, let me know :thup:

I'd look up reviews to see perrformance. I don't imagine much of a difference between the two performance wise. As far as reliability, who knows... If that is a real concern, go with the one with a longer warranty, but that doesn't mean things don't just die. Also, just because person A came in and says theirs died or lasted several years are just one/two samples. ;)

I'd look up reviews to see perrformance. I don't imagine much of a difference between the two performance wise. As far as reliability, who knows... If that is a real concern, go with the one with a longer warranty, but that doesn't mean things don't just die. Also, just because person A came in and says theirs died or lasted several years are just one/two samples. ;)

yeah exactly that's why I asked "based on your experience" to see how it is going with users but no one answered me as quick as I thought :facepalm:
the problem is many people on youtube and even the sellers and some websites said the ( ML360R RGB ) from coolermaster is really good while on new egg most reviews are bad and complaining.

unlike the Kraken x72 almost everyone everywhere says it's really good, yes it's not the best of the best but, still has high ratings.

based on the websites of each
coolermaster has a 2 years warranty but cheaper
nzxt has a 6 years warranty but more expensive

and the price difference between them will help me to buy some better peripherals I need, I'm not sure what to do really! :confused:

Seems like you have what you need to make an educated decision... just need to make the choice. :)

As far as cooling performance goes, it's just like air coolers of the same size. You'll only see minor differences, say 1.-3 degrees. Beyond that, look for differences in non performance issues such as design flaws that create significant leak potential, fain noise, LED glitz effects, effectiveness of fan management software and warranties.

Last edited:
Back