• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Buy... Lost our business...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Honestly the whole line of command is BS. Maybe its just my store, but they let the "R" word deleted, next time it's an infraction-mudd get into management, and let the smart people, like me, suffer at low wage, and make me train all the new people, which is what a SUPERVISER is supposed to do. So the sit there making bank off of m hard work will I have to work 12 hour shifts to over school so i can get out of retail and move to a good job i can enjoy. Service plans are hit or miss, some people swear by them, most hate them. I'd never buy one from best buy though....waiting 2 weeks minimum to fix/replace something something I NEED(i dont have a "disposable income", it all goes towards school and i buy only what i need) is ridiculous. Sorry for the wall of text, ive had a bit to drink after dealing with the holiday specials(and i mean the customers, not the product...honestly how do you expect the cheapest thing in the ad to be in stock 2 days before christmas???)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok... ima try and pull some strings at the local best buy and get the price best buy pays for that tv for you.... id be wiling to bet that its much more than the 500 u wanted to buy it for.

I'm betting it's lower then $580. I worked in a few retail stores before made assistant manager etc. Got to see the real pricing we pay for this and that lol. Be very suprised at what retailers actually pay and even after figuring in employee cost etc etc.

My favorite of all time was blockbuster i was a Assistant manager at that place for 2 years. We would buy dvds for a dollar a pop lol. Sell them all day long for 22 bucks, 18 bucks.

I can't see the manager not wanting to give that price, but oh well! Don't advertise price matching then.

Back