• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best fans for push pull config on a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jarablue

Registered
What are the best fans to cool my 4770k on a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo? I don't mind a little noise but nothing to crazy. I just want the best possible fans cooling this thing.

Thanks for the help! :)

Even with a pair of Silverstone FM-121's @ 110 CFM, I can heat soak a 212. You need to know it's limits. Don't waste money on expensive fans when you could be applying it to a better cooling solution overall.

Even with a pair of Silverstone FM-121's @ 110 CFM, I can heat soak a 212. You need to know it's limits. Don't waste money on expensive fans when you could be applying it to a better cooling solution overall.

This +1.
OP, if you're looking for a performance gain or noise reduction for your heatsink, check the NH-D14 or PH-TC14PE. They should both fit in your case, which supports heatsinks up to 171mm according to Coolermaster.

Back