• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best palm grip mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vdgamer

I need some help choosing correct gaming mouse guys, most recently I bought deathadder 2013, and I really like the size, button placement and ergonomics of this mouse, but logitec gaming software interferes with razer drivers, so I can't use that mouse. I need help choosing a mouse that has similar shape/size to deathadder, something good for palm grip.

Just out of curiosity why don't you just un install the Logitech gaming software? If not I like the Logitech G700s I just bought.

uninstalling Logitech software is not an option, I use it all the time for my g930 and 510s, besides I already gave my deathadder to my brother an he loves it.

I was looking at g700s or g602, but I'm not sure about wireless mouse, at least g700s can be used as wired. Basically I'm looking for comfy palm grip mouse.

cyborb rat 7 is the ultimate palm grip mouse. I have an extreme claw grip, and I had to sell that mouse almost immediately after buying it lol.

That said, its a great mouse functionality wise, and if you have a true palm grip, it may be great for you.

It was EXTREMELY light as well, another reason I disliked it. I like fat and heavy chunky mice lol

at least g700s can be used as wired.
That's why I liked it, I'm not a fan of wireless mice for gaming. It always seems like the batteries die at the most inopportune time.

cyborb rat 7 is the ultimate palm grip mouse
I've never owned one but it looks cool as hell!

I really can't picture how those adjustible mice like cyborg can be comfortable, too many moving pieces

That's why I liked it, I'm not a fan of wireless mice for gaming. It always seems like the batteries die at the most inopportune time.

I've never owned one but it looks cool as hell!

does g700s use rechargeable AA batteries, or does it have built in battery pack?

Single rechargeable AA. It also has a place to store the wifi adapter where the battery is so you don't lose it. Which I though was a smart feature.

Palm grip? I would stick with a Deathadder (original models, not 3G or 2013 Models), SteelSeries Sensei, or Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. The better of the group being the Sensei assuming you don't use a cloth pad. If you use cloth pads, stick with the Microsoft IME 3.0, it is a proven mouse.

I have a claw & fingertip hybrid grip and seem to prefer the Logi G400 myself.

Linus has a good video on different mouse grips, just youtube it.

RTS mostly, want something with at least two additional buttons, that's why I'm leaning towards g700s or g602, I hear g700s is heavy and I prefer lighter mouse, but g602 is completely wireless, and runs at 500hz tops.

Back