• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best WC kit(noise not a factor, neither is $)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mkelly09 said:
Can i get an idea of what the temps will be with the best WC parts ?

I'm hoping mid/low 30's, im getting 45 on a stock fan/heatsink

And what are the best parts around? I see a couple people have listed their fav. parts already

Mid 30s would be obtainable if you're getting 45 with a stock hsf. Don't tell me you're getting high end watercooling to get low 30c's, that breaks my heart. With good watercooling you should aim for a couple hundred more mHz's :D Anyways, the basic w/c faq covers a lot of the "best" components you might be looking for.

I agree with Soja. There's no point in having a "no expenses spared" WC system if you're going to underachieve with the clock speed (the only reason you'd be low-30's temp range).

Of course, I say that and have been "underachieving" for 2 years now due to some crappy component that wouldn't OC in the slightest (probably my RAM).

Well right now im trying to get some good cooling in this case so when i do buy better parts i can OC very well..

Im still stuck on deciding what parts.

Im also not sure about mounting it interior or exterior, although im definetly leaning towards exterior.. any suggestions?

Back