• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF2 CD key: LOST

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Speciale

Disabled
I managed to lose the manual to BF2 during a move, i have the case...which you would think would be fine as most CD keys are on the CD case...i mean what a novelty.

Is there anyway to recover my CD key? has anyone else done this?

Janus67 said:
you can find it in your registry if it is still installed.

i was just gunna say this.. yes, its true.. if its still on your computer, look in the reg and you will be able to find it. DO NOT INSTALL OVER IT!

EA might of changed their policy but it use to be, proved proof of ownership and they will send you a new code. With my Sims CD I had to take a picture of the cd and attach it to the tech supprot email I had and then fax it to them. They fax me back a key 2 days later.

that sucks dude. Yeah EA did change their cdkey replacement policy. They used to give bf1942 keys out so long as you could provide a picture of the cd. But I guess some people were exploiting that. So now you have to contact them, pay them 10 dollars and in some cases, they require you to send in the disc.

Back