• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF4 Official System Requirements

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol I like how people add SC at the end. mine is SC but I dont need to add it has I overclocked it even more.

But yea the minimum wont hold up that good. prolly 40FPS all low. maybe 30FPS

Lol I like how people add SC at the end. mine is SC but I dont need to add it has I overclocked it even more.

But yea the minimum wont hold up that good. prolly 40FPS all low. maybe 30FPS

i added it being a smartass actually lol

i overclocked mine past what it was already oc'd to gained like half an fps in heaven, so then i just left it "stock" lol
its just a lan rig to play league of legends for the most part lol.

Last edited:
For the most part lol there's* always pro matches on lol

Last edited:
For the most part lol theta always pro matches on lol

Staples center will be the home of the Season 3 World Championships with teams coming from europe, china, korea and a few others.

I am currently using 2 GTX 780s SLI. I am running the bf4 beta at 1440p and to be honest now I really am hoping there are big optimization changes. I played last night and was really depressed on the performance. Very choppy/poor fps.

yeah im using them. the beta driver helped a lot with a big fps drop/spike issue but overall still not smooth. they'll/i'll figure it out.

Back