• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bill Me Later? Has Anyone Used It?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They are legit but beware - they have a reputation for predatory lending and unethical business practices. They'll nail you to the wall if you default as well.

See also Dell Credit, See also Amazon Charge card, see also any high risk credit lender

I use bill me later on ebay purchases due to the crazy amount of money I get back in ebay bucks. Never had a problem.

I used it when I bought my bungee. It gave me a 10$ credit on my purchase. THe bungee came out to be a whopping 3.15 after the 10$ credit and some ebay bucks I had.

I was happy with the outcome... though it will most likely be cancelled soon because it doesn't really offer me anything a credit card wouldn't.

I want to use it but i am scared that later on the bill will come for a lot of money

Man forgot about this thread. I actually tried it this past November. Worked good. Got billed about 20 days after the purchase and payed it on time. That was it.

I've used BML several times for large purchases; I don't keep CC's with high limits. I've always been approved for "no payments for 6 months" and just pay it off sometime before the 6 month mark, before they start charging the high interest rate.

Back