• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios Date does not match the day.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

woodenman80

Hi

Ive recently bought a few upgrade bits including an Asus z87 gryphon MATX mb http://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/GRYPHON_Z87/

Popped it all together and away it went but my Bios will not for love nor money show the correct day to the date. I have flashed to latest bios to no avail. Its like its using New Math!

Today it claims its Sunday 11/10/13 ?? any thoughts or is something broke e.g. should I RMA it before 14 days unhappiness is up.

Other than that waiting for my water bits to come and patiently waiting with the referance cooler :).

I've never seen a BIOS that wouldn't allow you to change the date/time manually. Look in your handbook if you can't reset it, find out what the instructions say.

If you are asking why it is showing "today" as Sunday, you have your dates backwards. Type it in as MM/DD/YYYY. 11/10/2013 is Nov 10, which is indeed a Sunday.

Fixed thanks. My old gigabyte board didnt have such a fancy bios :eek: and that is an american way of writing the date :p.. Again many thanks!

Back