• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios on MS-6702 (K8T Neo-FIS2R)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cracker

Hi there, my story goes like this, I have overlocked my computer, but.. i have problems with the voltage of my cpu, i need much more than 1.55 volt which is max from the bios(latest bios from MSI) (my processor default volt is 1.5). I putted to 1.55 volt and it's about 1.52-1.536 (i run couple of programs to confirm that). My cpu is an Athlon 64 3200+ (ClawHammer core, 1MB L2, running at 2Ghz). Without any voltage increase, i can get 2.29GHz stable at about 45-50 Celcius on full load at 25 C room temp(i've got water cooling system), With voltage increase i'm getting something like 2.32Ghz stable, in 2.33Ghz it hungs up when stressing, so does anyone know any modded bios for my mobo to release more voltage rather than 1.55 MAX ?

P.S. When the cpu it on default voltage(v1.5) in windows i have 1.47-1.48, and of course all that with Cool 'n Quiet disabled. If there is a hardware solution also it would be great(if no bios or anything can solve this :( )

Not a problem ;) but i thought modding was a general term which includes motherboard voltage modding(via resistors etc) :p

Back