• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIOS screen stuck on... sandy bridge w/AMD GPU - Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just logged into my pc and it worked. I didn't check the time yet. I'm going to put my GPU back in the PC and then fire it up and see how the time is. Do you have to set that in the bios?

Okay time is set almost perfect (20 sec off). But I'm finding something weird happening when surfing the web. I tried checking for updates for my skype and iTunes and neither could connect. Then I tried going to google and it says the certificate has run out for that site and I'm like "but its effing google lol" and and when I tried to check for updates for my windows I got an error message saying it couldn't search for new updates (error 80072F8F). I find it weird that I'm getting all these errors after messing with the bios. You think theres a connection maybe? I can access youtube and this site though so iunno whats going on here.

I thought I did. I set it to this month, day and time, but not year hehe... I fixed it and now I can access google.

Back