• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Biostar overtemps RESOLVED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gamerdad76

Registered
Hello Im not sure if I should repost this but I am going to anyways so that way others who might oneday run across the problem i have can resolve it without going nuts like i have for the past several days. If you update to the new BIOS 78DBA525.BST and you have problems with programs reading your temps as very high don't worry its a bug in the update. I have reportrd this issue to Biostar and I hope they listen. If you wun into this problem go back to the older version 8DBA113.BST this will fix your temp problem. This ONLY works on the Biostar 790GX A2+ board as i don't have others to test it with. Thanks to all and I hope this helps others in the future.

I thought from your other post you tried going back to the earlier bios and it didn't work.

I went to back up of the one i had when i first bought the motherboard..I had originally skipped the 113 update.

Back