• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bit the bullet and upgraded.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

So, yesterday I finally bit the bullet and bought a Sapphire RX 580 8GB Nitro+. I was about $100 more than the 3GB 1060 and $20 less than the 6GB 1060, and there's no way I was going to pay more for a 1060, even at 6GB (still less than the RX580), although I did consider the 3GB version of 1060 because of the cheaper price, but I wanted some future proof for when I upgrade to a 4K monitor. I did find a 1070 for about $150 more and even a 1080 for $250 more, but that was way beyond my budget, so here we are. The card does look really cool tho, I gotta give Sapphire props for that!

Besides that I also got a 500GB Samsung Evo SSD, otherwise the system is the same as in my sig (I certainly hope my PSU has the right connectors, I know it has plenty of juice tho).

I just wanted to know if there's any suggestions you guys have about drivers or anything else I may need. Should I just get the newest drivers or is there some very stable driver out there? I'm installing Win 10 64bit so that's another change from below Win 7 rig, otherwise same.

Back