• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya .. you dont
i havent been mining on hashco since it stopped accepting log ins and will not til it comes back
they said they will impelement some temporary beta2-alpha login, before they change the site so some alpha3-beta5 format :D
so til then no hasco for me, middlecoin bro, they pay, they work and i havent seen that site down once and the payouts come out to same as hashco give or take, i just watched the income, not the stat thingy

I was logged in yesterday while i was on the plane home, with my ipad..

But i see hey setup a cashout system, so its not a problem for me to be honest.

somehow it kept some old logins logged in, my work pc was also still logged in, by my home one cant login + you cant cash out anyway AFAIK

somehow it kept some old logins logged in, my work pc was also still logged in, by my home one cant login + you cant cash out anyway AFAIK

They setup a work around cashout, where you get an email, i ran a test on it for now. Lets see if the coins show up.

EAC has hit a few exchanges (incl. chines one).
It skyrockets! Already 0.00005BTC.
Network almost hits 4GH/s!

EAC has hit a few exchanges (incl. chines one).
It skyrockets! Already 0.00005BTC.
Network almost hits 4GH/s!

mm, kinda makes me feel sorry for selling at 000002, but oh well (btw u missed a 0, if it were 00005 itd be ridiculous)
btw who solo mines on several PCs ? I cant get it to connect from the 2nd box, i have the wallet started with -server, i have rpconnect set to local + lan ip, yet still i get pool down or incorrect id from cgminer on the other end :(

anyone here heard of/used https://coinex.pw/ ?
it looks very cool exchange and multipool into one .. if its kosher it should rock

Bookmarked!

I need to finish up mining @ middlecoin (get to the payout barrier) then I'll consider my Scrypt mining options....

Looks like a nice exchange/pool. Good idea whoever made it. :thup:

@Luis_GT
coinex.pw has EAC on it's exchange.... 0.00000569 BTC/EAC right now...

anyone here heard of/used https://coinex.pw/ ?
it looks very cool exchange and multipool into one .. if its kosher it should rock

Bookmarked!

I need to finish up mining @ middlecoin (get to the payout barrier) then I'll consider my Scrypt mining options....

Looks like a nice exchange/pool. Good idea whoever made it. :thup:

@Luis_GT
coinex.pw has EAC on it's exchange.... 0.00000569 BTC/EAC right now...

Coinex pw closed without notice, and stole my mined wdc and btc.

They were closed for a week or two, no forum post, no nothing.

Coinex pw closed without notice, and stole my mined wdc and btc.

They were closed for a week or two, no forum post, no nothing.

Hmmm. They are back online, but they stole your coins....
I'm having second thoughts....

I still have time to think about it, I have a lot of mining to do to make the 0.01 BTC payout at middlecoin...

ivan, they came back and i see some activity, they didnt reimburse the coins after that ??

Got up to about 7 LTC in a few weeks, have gotten my 290X up to about 920KH/s, so pretty happy with that now. I switched over to Middlecoin this afternoon, will give it a shot for a week or so and see how it does in comparison to give-me-coins straight LTC mining.

I also recovered my .187 bitcoins that I mined a couple years ago in a pool (came to me how to get them at 1AM this morning :popcorn:). Wish I would have stuck with it longer and had more in there, but such is the life of living in hindsight.

I think I'm going to be saving up and getting another 290X with mining money, should take me a couple more months to get up around the $600 mark to afford another one. Would be nice to get into the 2MH/s area, but will just see what happens with the market by then.

ivan, they came back and i see some activity, they didnt reimburse the coins after that ??

Nope...they even made fun of my complaints in the thread over at btctalk.

Got up to about 7 LTC in a few weeks, have gotten my 290X up to about 920KH/s, so pretty happy with that now. I switched over to Middlecoin this afternoon, will give it a shot for a week or so and see how it does in comparison to give-me-coins straight LTC mining.

I also recovered my .187 bitcoins that I mined a couple years ago in a pool (came to me how to get them at 1AM this morning :popcorn:). Wish I would have stuck with it longer and had more in there, but such is the life of living in hindsight.

I think I'm going to be saving up and getting another 290X with mining money, should take me a couple more months to get up around the $600 mark to afford another one. Would be nice to get into the 2MH/s area, but will just see what happens with the market by then.

Nice, congrats mate...I'd reccomend r9 280x for mining, or a 290 non x.

wonderful .. ya will def stay clear of them then, lets hope EAC makes it to bter, Im not a huge fan of cryptsy either, those guys also have issues
btc-e and bter are the only two exchanges I use and trust, esp btc-e, been with them for a year now and i never even saw that site go down, which is like a big deal in the bitcoin game apparently, so many go to bad gateway for some reason or another

ps. btw guys that report i promised on MMC pools, will be ready in 3 hours, but preliminary I can tell you that mmcpool is wining, both in payouts, stability and usability

Nope...they even made fun of my complaints in the thread over at btctalk.

Nice, congrats mate...I'd reccomend r9 280x for mining, or a 290 non x.

Secondary reasoning would be to do some Xfire fun when (if) I game on the PC during a brief mining break! not sure on the 290+290x crossfire capability (I imagine it would be fine, but will wait and see).

wonderful .. ya will def stay clear of them then, lets hope EAC makes it to bter, Im not a huge fan of cryptsy either, those guys also have issues
btc-e and bter are the only two exchanges I use and trust, esp btc-e, been with them for a year now and i never even saw that site go down, which is like a big deal in the bitcoin game apparently, so many go to bad gateway for some reason or another

ps. btw guys that report i promised on MMC pools, will be ready in 3 hours, but preliminary I can tell you that mmcpool is wining, both in payouts, stability and usability

Sweet! Too bad I can't mine right now :(

Ever see that thread [WIP] Wooden Case ? Yup, that's me. I am in the middle of tranfering my mobo to my homebuilt wood case right now.

My 550 ti and the 6850 won't fit together in my case so I'm building a new one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back