• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver build me one too :D Im too lazy to build something :( but really the issue is no PCIe risers where Im at .. ya I looked
Id have someone bring em over, but who knows whens the next friend flying to EU

p.s2: just in case anyones interested, im doing a side by side comparison of ypool and beeer too ;)
preliminary results show nearly same payouts, of course ypool has a faaaaar better interface, but and heres a big but, payouts at 1coin min, thats a high min for pts, it takes days to reach it using a i7, let alone slower boxes
another but is that both pools have no fees for the holidays, but after jan1 ypool charges twice the fee that beer charges

Last edited:
oh man ... me and moho will commit harakiri now :( thats 5 times the price we sold at ..

Silver build me one too :D Im too lazy to build something :( but really the issue is no PCIe risers where Im at .. ya I looked
Id have someone bring em over, but who knows whens the next friend flying to EU

p.s2: just in case anyones interested, im doing a side by side comparison of ypool and beeer too ;)
preliminary results show nearly same payouts, of course ypool has a faaaaar better interface, but and heres a big but, payouts at 1coin min, thats a high min for pts, it takes days to reach it using a i7, let alone slower boxes
another but is that both pools have no fees for the holidays, but after jan1 ypool charges twice the fee that beer charges

lol, here's my case so far: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741471

F.. ! EAC through the roof: 0.00001 BTC!

coindup eh?
I gotta sell soon! Oh man, I gotta build that case asap! My coins are on the HDD's!!!! :escape:

ok as promised, this is my wallet, 12 hours from yesterday
both mmcpool and xram had a 8core vpu running non stop, linux 64bit client on both
payouts add up to same give or take, though the first xram payout was much higher, id venture a guess and say because of the difficulty change overnight, it has jumped big time

end result id say mmcpool pays more, is more accurate with results, its more stable and has a better interface ..
its a bit unfortunate since i wanted the underdog (xram) to do better, but it just doesnt and the pool is a mess :(
im switching both machines to mmcpool as of now

ptsmining report coming later, once mmc is no longer the most profitable, which will happen, pts is far more stable and mature

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-12-30 00:33:47.png
    Screenshot from 2013-12-30 00:33:47.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 65
How much of a difference is there between the Windows and Linux clients for MMC? I'd run a VM just for MMC if it's really a big difference.

if you gonna involve VMs, just run native what you have, I found VMs chew too much out of it

i plan on withdrawing everything i got and then use it to buy a 280x and a class at the local community college.

can anyone tell me what they are getting with their 280x and 290x? i know there is a chart, but i want to know what you guys are getting. brand, model, and kh/s matter most to me.

Case is finished! *yay*

And everything seems to run at least 8 C colder than before! :thup:

Now, what's the EAC price? Or should I hold till later??

Quick question for the thread regarding my two GPU systems:

Rig 1: MSI 7970 @ 580Kh/s with 1% error rate nets me .015BTC per day (average)
Rig 2: Two MSI 280X @ 1400Kh/s (total, they are 700Kh/s each) with 1% error rate nets me .023BTC per day (average)

Maybe my math is flawed, but rig two has 2.4 times as much hashing power as rig one, yet only gets about 1.5 times more BTC per day??? This is based off of 1 week of 24/7 running. They are both connected to middlecoin. Any thoughts on this??

im waiting, but u know, cant guarantee it will raise

Quick question for the thread regarding my two GPU systems:

Rig 1: MSI 7970 @ 580Kh/s with 1% error rate nets me .015BTC per day (average)
Rig 2: Two MSI 280X @ 1400Kh/s (total, they are 700Kh/s each) with 1% error rate nets me .023BTC per day (average)

Maybe my math is flawed, but rig two has 2.4 times as much hashing power as rig one, yet only gets about 1.5 times more BTC per day??? This is based off of 1 week of 24/7 running. They are both connected to middlecoin. Any thoughts on this??

rig1 makes no sense, i have more khs on miner2 on middlecoin and i barely break 1cent ..
weird stuff

Yeah. I sold like 12k or so eac for 0.0895 btc this morning
And my 280x gets 750-800kh. I think average is normally 780-790. Asus rog card.

Yeah. I sold like 12k or so eac for 0.0895 btc this morning
And my 280x gets 750-800kh. I think average is normally 780-790. Asus rog card.

What?! Private sale???

EDIT: Oh man, DOGE is still in the toilet @ bter...... I might cash out real soon... It looks like my first failed purchase :cry:
Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

What?! Private sale???

EDIT: Oh man, DOGE is still in the toilet @ bter...... I might cash out real soon... It looks like my first failed purchase :cry:
Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

No, not private sale. Approx. 12k eac for a total of 0.0895 btc. That's around 0.00000795 btc per eac.

i plan on withdrawing everything i got and then use it to buy a 280x and a class at the local community college.

can anyone tell me what they are getting with their 280x and 290x? i know there is a chart, but i want to know what you guys are getting. brand, model, and kh/s matter most to me.

Sapphire 290x. Clocked at 950/1475. Getting 910-920kh/s

rig1 makes no sense, i have more khs on miner2 on middlecoin and i barely break 1cent ..
weird stuff

What cards are you currently mining with? I'm not sure if I'm just stupidly lucky or I just got the code right... I'd love to know what these cards would get me if I could bump up the Kh/s more, but with the payout each one is getting me I shouldn't complain.

No, not private sale. Approx. 12k eac for a total of 0.0895 btc. That's around 0.00000795 btc per eac.

Ohh! I thought you sold 12K EAC for 0.895 BTC/EAC!

I was like: :drool: :shock:

Welp, gotta put my rig back into action! Mining away! :comp:

EDIT: YE-HAW! GFX card is finally in Canada! It's going through customs now :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back