• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitcoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use teamviewer to control it from work...I've yet to try the hd graphics but this board doesn't seem to have an option to enable them with a discrete gpu plugged.
Maybe I'll have better luck with the MVG.

I use teamviewer to control it from work...I've yet to try the hd graphics but this board doesn't seem to have an option to enable them with a discrete gpu plugged.
Maybe I'll have better luck with the MVG.

or you can make a windwos account on that 945 board and remote into it using remote desktop. you know, the one built into windows.

On the powered risers topic:
crap, now i feel like i need some.

YGPM

just wanted to ask if there are any credit card users in debt here, but are you about 5200 dollars in debt?

i was talking to my parents about credit cards and im not sure if they said 52,000 or 5,200. wholly moley.

I got a creditcard when I was 18, maxed it out, paid it off, maxed it out again and lost my job :|

i'd never mess with them again, I remember how quickly I started feeling like my available credit was my available cash.

According to this site

, the maximum amount of power that can be drawn from a 24-pin connector is 355 watts. All one would have to do is add up what a typical draw is prior to adding GPUs, and you could understand how quickly a hashing system + 4 GPUs would exceed that limit.

As for the motherboard question about number of slots vs. why the manufacturer doesn't list information. I think that is simply because none of them assume you will use 2+ cards. The reality is that the physical board cannot handle more than 2 or 3 cards without risers. Therefore, miners are utilizing these motherboards in ways that the manufacturer did not intend them to be used. Therefore, documentation doesn't exist outside of posts like mine

Last edited:
just wanted to ask if there are any credit card users in debt here, but are you about 5200 dollars in debt?

i was talking to my parents about credit cards and im not sure if they said 52,000 or 5,200. wholly moley.

I've had a CC for about 10 years now. My advice, never spend money you don't already have, that is a recipe for disaster. I pay off my bills every month in full. If I can't, I don't buy {X} item.

I've had a CC for about 10 years now. My advice, never spend money you don't already have, that is a recipe for disaster. I pay off my bills every month in full. If I can't, I don't buy {X} item.

This dude speaks good plan.

so I have my 7950s in cart im hoping I will get a bite here before I buy all 3 new 7950s
but man they will mine!

would it not be beneficial if we at ocf made our own pool? looks like even at 5000khash the probability of finding a block is 80% for 7 days
ive got ~2000khash myself, plus a 7950 coming soon

give-me-ltc has gone down again. i may have to withdraw my lite coins as soon as possible so i wont lose them for sure when they completely shut down.

EDIT: anyone know where i can withdraw my coins to? i dont know if coinbase.com supports lite coin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back