• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BitFenix Hydra Pro Fan Controller questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pepi93

I've posted this on their actual website and noone seems to care to answer my question so I ask our community for some answers.

I'm pretty sure I want to buy this fan controller but before I make more than one trip to the store I want to ask some questions.

1) How long are the 2-pin cables that come with the controller? (approx)
2) Is the front panel plastic or aluminum? Same with the sliders?

Thanks in advance

I don't have one, so not sure on the questions specifically (out side of the specs at the website showing steel and plastic as its materials).

Here are some reviews of it that may hold your answer (from the website).

I mostly need those cable measurements but thank you. I've read those reviews.

I hate making multiple trips to the store and I'm suspecting I might need some 2-pin cable extensions for at least my exhaust fans (for the LED's) but want to make sure since I can't just crack the box open in the store to check.

I'd say steel faceplate with rubberized-like finish and plastic sliders. They mention SofTouch surface treatment, and that the materials used are steel and plastic. Not sure on the cable length :(

I just found this info...cables are 28inches long...now I'm trying to figure out if it's all cables or just maybe the 3pin..

Perhaps another way to find out is to contact those reviewers and maybe they can measure them.

The BitF forum seems pretty dead. Maybe even an email to their support too...

EDIT: Ninja'd!

ya I pm'd the guy who made the original post..hopefully he'll get back to me so I can pick it up tomorrow after work :D

Back