• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Friday Deals 2023

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

Its Black Friday month again, post em up.
Also bonus points to any one who can find some deals on yearly steaming services, like the big ones.
I saw some $50 paramount plus cards half off last year and am kicking my self for not gettin them

Not sure about this one, might be a 2023 ad

Monoprice Black Friday deals.

My opinion on MP? If you get their cables with free shipping, they're ok, if they're on sale with free shipping, they're good.

Their Monolith line for audio? Good...ish. sound quality is good, headphone fit is alright, but durability is so-so.

Titanrig.com has 20-80% off EKWB with code EKWB20 this year.

I'm considering getting some soft tubing stuff for a future case change...

Anything decent for 4070Ti's? Cheapest I found is 1,039$ CAD from Amazon up here in Canadurr lol

Know what, I'll post the Newegg link here too.

Know what, I made a self admitted buzzed purchase. Was going through the Newegg BF deals and they had a "CHUWI LarkBox X Mini PC" listed. Listed with I quote, 12GB ram, a 512GB SSD, a W11 Install. and an alder lake CPU.

If the hardware is there - as in the RAM, SSD, and a reasonably modern CPU. It's replacing my little Asus NUC as an actually functional HTPC.

Fingers crossed.

Back