• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BLISS 7800 GS SILENT 512MB GS+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperDave1685

Any opinions of this card? its an AGP card with an amazing 24 pixel piplines!! Heres some specs:
http://www.pureoverclock.com/story.php?id=665

Gainward BLISS GeForce 7800 GS+ SILENT 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (AGP) - Retail (GX-032-GW)
A 256-bit memory interface and fast GDDR3 memory enable blazing graphics performance with the quality set to max so you don’t have to choose between frame rates and image quality. Need a break from gaming? The GeForce 7900 GPU also delivers smooth, high-definition video playback and crisp picture quality thanks to its advanced NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology. If you are searching for an extreme HD gaming and video experience on the PC, look no further than a Geforce 7900 GPU. This is a one production run of 7900 GT''s made available for AGP users making these truly the quickest AGP cards ever produced and extremely overclockable with 500MHz core speed easily achievable along with 1400MHz memory speed when overclocking.

Gainward do it again! This is the only 7900GT card with 24 pixel pipelines available on AGP. Then along with its 512MB of super-fast GDDR3 memory making this the worlds fastest AGP card ever produced. There is only 1500 units available worldwide!! So be quick as this is a deal not to be missed!

- GeForce™ 7900 GT GPU running at 450MHz+ (Great Overclocking Potential)
- 512MB 1250MHz+ high speed GDDR3 memory (Great Overclocking Potential)
- Superscalar 24-Pipe GPU Architecture
- SILENT Cooling solution
- High-Speed DDR 256-bit Memory Interface
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming – Delivering Ultra Realistic Gaming Experiences
- Built for Windows Vista – The next generation operating system
- Dual link DVI support
- Shader Model 3.0 Support
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology

Comments? Sounds like a badass card for those stuck with a MSI K8N Neo2 (s939/AGP)

Ive seen this before..bada@@ card, very nice. also quite expensive($560) i think. For the price i would rather go to PCI-E

that's a badass card..im pleased with the bfg 7800gs that arrived today...atleast i bought it for a better price then that..$225!!!!..........i really want taht card, too bad my next upgrade will be to pci-e

[Edit]YAY got my 2nd star :)

Last edited:
Back