• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boulard83 • BTTB • Let it snow edition !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boulard83

Winter is comming here in Quebec so it's time for "let it snow edition" pics of my rig :)

BTTB
• Gigabyte Z87X-OC
• WCed I7 4770k
• 2x8gb Ballistix 1600mhz @ 1866 cas8
• Zotac GTX 780 + Accelero Extrem3
• Asus Xonar Pheobus
• OS -> Toshiba Q 256gb
• Games -> 2x Agility 4 256gb Raid0
• Corsair HX850
• Tecnofront HWD BenchTable
• 3X Asus VE278Q 5760x1080

Q&A at http://overcloqc.com/threads/529-BTTB-Let-it-snow-edition-!

I miss that benching station... and LOL at the stacked fans on the right there! Gotta have that static pressure! :p

That's the same benching table I have, except I leave one level out.

Edit: And the man missing it sold it to me! $10 at Lowe's and it was good as new ;)

I wonder what kind of difference it makes in Temps and OCing like that, yeah i know it gets really cold there??

AJ.

@ Ajay - 1:1 really for temperatures. If your ambient is 22C and it is 0C outside, your temps should be 22C lower. It is called normalization. Benchers frequently do this who do not have access to sub ambient cooling methods.

We get some cold weather here ED, but its nothing like you guy's get -5c in late Jan or Feb, looking at that it might seem like a summer day to you!! :p

@ed
That's not stacked fan. The second one is empty, mostly to direct the airflow.

Thanks all ;) And yes, i love that bench station !

Back