• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cablemod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-NightHawk

Is the company Cablemod good? My Asus Crosshair VII Hero came with a 20% off coupon and I'm wondering if they are high quality. My power supplies cables are cheap looking and I liked how my Enermax cables had snake skin on the to make the cables look better. Has anyone used these people before or have a suggestion for a better company if they are not good?

cablemod is good stuff, I have a few sets from them.
they even 2 dayed a set they didn't have here in the states from hong kong, at no cost to me!!!!!
get the modflex, they are easier to work with.

cablemod is good stuff, I have a few sets from them.
they even 2 dayed a set they didn't have here in the states from hong kong, at no cost to me!!!!!
get the modflex, they are easier to work with.

That's good to know. Do you think the pro upgrade is worth it?

I just got a custom set from them for my recent build, worth the money IMHO. I will say, mine are from the ModMesh option and were quite stiff. Haven't tried anything from the ModFlex line yet, but maybe on a different build down the road. I chose the PRO option as well on my set, I am not sure of the difference between them and the none PRO stuff, but they seem a beefier cable than the ones coming out of my OEM set of cables and the closed back combs are a very nice touch and make them look far more uniformed.

Back