• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

camera motion and tracking in blender

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
this is one frame of a 300 frame scene, the camera follows a path around and above the shooting sparks, tracking the device emitting the sparks so the sparks appear in only half of you screen.
I want the sparks to fill your whole screen for the whole animation.
I can add an empty and track the camera to that, but how does the empty need to move so the device emitting the sparks fill your screen the whole time?

sparks3.png

I will be glad to provide blend file if you pm me with your e-mail address.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the issues? There's a few things we're working through, but nothing that should be a big issue?

This was resolved i believe (issue on his end...ISP)... see forum feedback thread (and chat from last night). :)

I do tracking for work, haven't used Blender, but they all work on the same concepts. Happy to help you troubleshoot.

pftrack would be a good thing but for a newbie teaching himself blender it's a little much.
I'll try to correct the first post tonight, please stand by, it's getting the camera moving correctly that I am working on, it's not a blender thing.

correted post #1.
thanks to the mods for helping me work the issues out!!!!!

Back